Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thinking About Success


Friday, November 21, 2014

Thinking about Success 

Luck
Opportunity
Hard work
Skill

Rankings:
Hard Work
Skill
Opportunity
Luck

what makes a person economically successful?

I think what makes a person economically successful is there hard work. That is what I put as most important because I believe that hard work pays off. And if one wants to become successful they need to be willing to work hard and not base there company or chances off of luck. Skill and opportunity I put together because with skill comes opportunity. If you have the right skills, and they are good and you have worked hard to perfect them then opportunities come next. You have a huge amount of opportunities if you are willing to work hard to master your skills, or strengths and weaknesses. For someone to be economically successful they need to work hard, I have found that it really pays off when people work hard, in my life and others around me. I have learned that I cannot just base my decisions and become successful out of luck, because you are basing your chances on something that you don't know will work out or not. If you have a desire to become economically successful, why would you want to just have luck when you know that you have worked really hard to get there. I would rather it pay off then for it just be about luck. It sounds better, in my opinion, too if someone asks you how you got to be so successful and you say, "I worked really hard" than to just say "I am not really sure, I got lucky". It applies to more people as well because if someone uses luck as there answer and someone else tries to do the same thing, use luck, it might not turn out so well for them. But, I really do think that if everyone works hard, and tries to work hard to perfect their skills opportunity will fall into place and you have become a successful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment